We recommend to make an advance registration with reduced rates no later than August 24th, 2017 through on-line registration process. Although on-line registration will be available after August 25st, the on-site registration rate will be applied. For on-line registration, please log in the web site with your ID/password first.
Registration fee covers all APAP2017 activities – all technical session admission including social events such as welcome reception, banquet and tour. All participants will be provided lunches and conference kit. Accompanying Person refers only to the "family" of the registrant.
| ||By August 31, 2017||From September 1, 2017|
|Regular||650 USD||715,000 KRW||800 USD||880,000 KRW|
|Student||400 USD||440,000 KRW||500 USD||550,000 KRW|
|Accompanying Person||350 USD||385,000 KRW||450 USD||495,000 KRW|
|Visa, Master, JCB, Union Pay|
|Bank transfer||• A direct bank transfer should be made to the following account. |
• A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to secretariat through fax (+82-31-330-6816) or email (email@example.com). Registrant's name must be stated on the receipt. If the payment can not be confirmed, the registration will not be completed. You would be recommended to check your registration status in the "Online Registration" menu.
• All bank charges for remittance should be paid by the registrants.
- Account Number : 591-910035-72004
- Name of Bank : KEB Hana Bank
- Swift Code : KOEXKRSE
- Bank Address: 126 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06234 Korea
- Beneficiary Name : The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Beneficiary Address : Room #901, New B/D, Science & Technology Building, Teheranro7-gil (635-4, Yucksam-Dong), Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06130 Korea
If you complete your payment, you can get the receipt when you click the "Print" button below at the on-line registration menu.
Cancellations received 20-Day prior to the conference(Sep. 28th) are refundable, less US$ 100 processing fee.
APAP 2017 Conference Secretariat
Prof. Kyeon Hur, Ph.D.
Next-generation Power Technology Center
Myongji University, 116 Myongji-ro, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, 17058, KOREA
Tel: +82-31-330-6815 Fax: +82-31-330-6816 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org